First things first
- September 2015: NetSpot 2.4.623 Released
- Yeah! NetSpot Wins MacWorld Editors’ Choice Award
- How do I start my Wi-Fi site survey?
- NetSpot is not for WiFi surveys only, right? What is Discover Mode?
- NetSpot walkthroughs…
- Terms & definitions. All the clever words used in NetSpot and Wi-Fi related science explained
- Tips and hints: running a wireless site survey
- Why do I need a map of my home or office space that is drawn to scale?
- How do I draw a new map?
- What is the Signal-to-Noise Ratio and why is it important?
- How do I use the Zone Snapshots feature?
- How do I use the Automated Troubleshooting function?
- Will changing channels improve my results?
- Can I scan two or more floors?
- Why are some networks missing from my survey?
- How do I scan for hidden SSIDs?
- Are results directional – that is, if I turn the laptop one way or another does that affect results?
- How can I adjust the appearance of my heatmaps?
- Why am I not getting PERFECT Wi-Fi coverage?
- Will there ever be NetSpot for iPad or Android tablets?
- What about NetSpot for Bluetooth?
A message from our partners…
How do I contact support?
If you have a question about NetSpot, the first place to go is our Support Forum. Note that you have to register for our forum before you can post. If the forums can’t answer your questions, then contact us directly by clicking the Contacts link at the top or bottom of the page. Or email us at email@example.com
How do I submit a feature request?
To submit a feature request, go to the Feature Requests section of our Forum. Check to see if anyone else has submitted a request for the feature you had in mind. If they have, you can add a reply to that thread indicating your support. If they haven’t, then you can start a new thread for your request. Note that you have to register for our forum before you can post.
updated: October 14, 2015 author: