We are glad to announce the release of NetSpot 2.7 for Windows. This release addresses a few issues reported by our users and adds a few polishing touches.
Here’s what we did:
- added Map rotation before calibration
- added Zoom in Survey menu
- added Improved activation process
- fixed Aliases import issues
- fixed Issues with guess circles around scanned points
- fixed Random crashes
Get the new NetSpot 2.7 here. Or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous NetSpot releases.
Once you’ve given this new release a try, let us know how we did.
updated: June 22, 2018 author: