We are pleased to announce the release of NetSpot 2.6 for Windows. Now the Windows version offers same good stuff as NetSpot for Mac: offline activation, AP management with custom network aliases, custom APs grouping, etc. The new release also includes some of the freshest fixes for the issues kindly reported by our users.
Here’s the list of changes in this minor release.
- added Customizable size of AP markers
- added Easier AP management with custom network aliases. Export/import alias lists
- added Custom APs grouping
- added Data points can be manually positioned on a map, removed or repositioned
- added Offline activation
- fixed Incorrect detection of networks with 80 MHz channel width
- fixed Several issues while exporting projects
- fixed Some issues in Survey mode related to checkboxes while exporting
- fixed A bunch of minor enhancements and fixes
Ready to update? Get the new NetSpot 2.6 here. Or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous NetSpot releases.
Once you’ve given this new release a try, let us know how we did.