We are happy to inform you about new useful NetSpot updates! The release of NetSpot 2.6 (for macOS 10.10 or newer) improves quite a few features and fixes a few bugs.
Important! All new releases starting with NetSpot 2.6 will no longer support Mac OS X prior to 10.10 Yosemite. For older Macs, please, download NetSpot 2.5.
Here are a few insights into our changelog:
- added All survey data can be exported to CSV
- added Shareable Preferences for easier management of multiple copies of NetSpot
- improved App notifications and their integration into Notification Center
- improved Map rotation on survey start
- improved Behavior of “Show in list” feature when managing the AP on the heatmap
- improved Iperf tests in Preferences
- improved Better preview of the title page in Advanced export
- improved Export progress
- improved Export of surveys with multiple snapshots (more than 16)
- improved App activation improvements
- fixed Values on detailed AP markers for speed visualizations built with Iperf
- fixed Sampling point marker setting is now properly restored when you restart NetSpot
- fixed Transparent active lines in Discover and Survey lists
- fixed A bunch of minor enhancements and fixes
We hope you enjoy this update. You can download NetSpot 2.6 here. If you already have NetSpot, just update.
Once you’ve given this new release a try, let us know how we did.
updated: May 31, 2021 author: