We are glad to announce the release of NetSpot for Windows, v.2.0! New features, new possibilities, and the new Home edition!
Important! Please consider upgrading to NetSpot 2.0 (Windows) Home edition to unlock extra features.
Here are a few insights into our changelog:
- added Export in Discover mode
- added SIR (signal-to-interference ratio) visualization
- improved Application updater
- improved Crash reporter
- fixed User interface: scaling on HiDPI displays, icons, shifts, etc.
- fixed A crash in some cases after scanning in Discover mode
- fixed A crash when opening projects that are already in use
- fixed A bunch of minor enhancements and fixes
We hope you enjoy this update. You can download NetSpot 2.0 for Windows here. If you already have NetSpot, just update.
Once you’ve given this new release a try, let us know how we did.