We know that many of you were waiting for the news about NetSpot, and here they come. We thank you for your kind support, you, as a client, are our biggest deal!
The release of NetSpot 2.5 fixes a few bugs and improves quite a few features. Here are a few insights into our changelog:
- added Now you can copy the data in Discover mode into clipboard by using the right-click menu
- added New sample projects introduced
- added Data samples can now be canceled by pressing Esc in Survey Mode
- updated Improved survey autosaving
- updated Network groups’ expanded/collapsed states are now saved properly
- updated Improved export in Discover mode
- updated Active scan improvements
- updated Corrected listing of some hardware vendors
- updated Updated vendors’ MAC-addresses list
- fixed Random freezing on macOS 10.12.2
- fixed Some memory leaks and minor errors
We hope you enjoy this update. You can download NetSpot 2.5 here. If you already did, just auto-update.
Once you’ve given this new release a try, let us know how we did.