We are happy to inform you about a minor update for NetSpot – v. 2.13 is here for both Windows and macOS! This release adds support for macOS Big Sur and some improvements and the freshest fixes for the issues kindly reported by our users for both macOS and Windows.
Here’s what we did:
- Added: NetSpot is fully compatible with macOS Big Sur;
- Improved: The list of router vendors has been vastly expanded.
- Improved: the zoom in for maps in Survey mode – now you can see your coverage even in bigger detail;
- Fixed: minor issues with survey project export;
- Fixed: an issue with the settings for the “Low download” and “Low upload” visualizations.
Get the new NetSpot 2.13 version here. Alternatively, please follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous NetSpot releases.
We’ll be glad to get your feedback on how we did! Please contact us at email@example.com.
updated: March 17, 2021 author: