We’re glad to announce a fresh minor update of NetSpot, v. 2.11. The release adds support for macOS Catalina for Mac users, has some improvements and performance enhancements for both macOS and Windows.
Here’s the full list of changes in this minor release.
NetSpot for macOS:
- added Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- updated OUI lists for better AP vendor identification
- fixed Dark mode is currently disabled until NetSpot 3
- fixed The animation shown during scanning
- fixed Issues while working with the high-resolution maps
NetSpot for Windows:
- added Export of the current values from the Discover mode to a file
- fixed Interaction with the map after its rotation at the initial stage
- fixed Exporting only the measured map area
- fixed Crash when calculating interference for networks with incorrect channel value
You can get the new NetSpot 2.11 here, or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous NetSpot releases.
We’ll be glad to hear your comments on how we did. Please share them with us at email@example.com and stay tuned for updates!