We have released NetSpot 2.1 for Windows. It’s a minor release that addresses a few issues reported by our users and adds a few polishing touches to NetSpot PRO & Enterprise editions. See the changelog below for details.
- added free technician licenses with every PRO and Enterprise licenses
- added hidden SSID support [PRO, Enterprise]
- added configurable survey autosaving [PRO, Enterprise]
- improved starting of Active scans
- fixed activation of a trial license
- fixed A bunch of minor enhancements and fixes
You can get the new updated NetSpot 2.1 here. Or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous NetSpot releases.
Once you’ve given this new release a try, let us know how we did.
updated: March 1, 2019 author: