We’re glad to inform you about the release of NetSpot v. 2.14. This update introduces minor fixes and anticipated improvements for both macOS and Windows versions; e.g. in the Mac version, the support of macOS Monterey and Windows 11 is added.
Here are more details on what’s new in this update:
- Added: full compatibility with macOS Monterey;
- Fixed: some issues with iperf measurements on macOS versions before Big Sur;
- Fixed: rare cases of app freezing while building visualizations;
- Fixed: occasional issues with visualizations for merged snapshots;
- Fixed: rare issue with IEEE 802.11ax visualization in PHY Mode;
- Fixed: SIR values are now displayed correctly at all times.
- Added: full compatibility with Windows 11;
- Improved: Japanese localization for PDF reports;
- Fixed: scan results for networks with the same BSSID, different SSID parameters;
- Fixed: a crash upon import of global aliases;
- Fixed: several minor glitches and bugs.
Download the new NetSpot 2.14 version here, or just follow the auto-update hints in your installed NetSpot.
If you have any comments or questions, just drop us a line at email@example.com — your feedback is greatly appreciated.